Panasonic is going to introduce its latest digital camera the LUMIX FX75 with 14.1 mega pixels touch screen and support of HD in AVCHD Lite format.
The slim hybrid camera from Panasonic has the following prominent features:
• 24mm ultra-wide-angle F2.2 bright Leica DC Vario-Summicron lens with 5x optical zoom
• Records HD video in the AVCHD Lite format
• Dolby Digital Creator for high quality audio recording
• Motion Deblur option to reduce blur from hand shake and subject movement
• 3-inch touch-screen LCD
• Fats focusing and low shutter lag due to Sonic Speed AF system
The camera is designed with complete iA (Intelligent Auto) features which includes Power O.I.S. image stabilization, Face Recognition, Face Detection, AF Tracking, Intelligent ISO Control, Intelligent Scene Selector, and Intelligent Exposure.
The news about more advanced features of this camera is coming day by day as Panasonic has not still announced its launch date but the price will not be as high as the Canon PowerShot digital camera. The camera will be available to customers in August 2010.
| via Team Group |