Verizon has added another smartphone to its 4G LTE enabled device line-up, this time its LG Revolution which will be launched on 26th May along with its two more partners Droid X2 and Sony Xperia Play, so Verizon will have a chance to introduce three smartphones simultaneously on the given date.
According to the revealed specs, LG Revolution will be the first device form LG that has voice-over LTE and featuring Netflix, HD recording/playback, DLNA, HDMI, 4G mobile hotpsot and wireless charging. Other hardware specs include:
- 4.3-inch touchscreen
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- MSM8655 + L2000 graphic enhancement processor
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G/LTE mobile hotspot capabilities
- microSD card slot up to 16GB
- 16GB of onboard storage
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera (ecord video up to 1080p)
- Font-facing camera for video conferencing
In addition with above prominent features LG Revolution comes with other necessary features voice commands from Nuance, voice dialing and voice dictation, etc. It will be available form Verizon from 26th May at price of $249.99.
| via |