T-Mobile Revive the SideKick Brand from Samsung
T-Mobile has recently decided to revive its SideKick Brand and this time its will be introduced by Samsung and the new model will be a 4G smartphone based on Android OS. Therefore, it will have lots of new distinct features and advancement which customers will experience only after getting it.
The new SideKick 4G smartphone features some latest hardware specs which include:
- 3.5-inch touchscreen display
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Samsung Cortex A8 Hummingbird processor clocked at 1GHz
- 1GB internal storage
- 3 megapixel rear facing camera
- Front-facing VGA camera for video
- Google’s Android 2.2
- T-Mobile 4G HSPA+ connectivity
- 2GB microSD slot
The T-Mobile’s latest Sidekick 4G will also have social network applications including Facebook, Twitter along with new DriveSmart Basic application to prevent distracted driving. Still we haven’t found any information regarding its price and date of availability but hope so it will come in this spring.
| via |