Sony Xperia Neo V Now Joins Xperia Arc S At US Stores
In addition with Sony Xperia Arc S Sony also offering another Gingerbread phone at its all US stores – the Sony Xperia Neo V which is little bit cheaper than the Arc S. It is an unlocked phone offered by Ericson and still shows no signs of its availability via any particular US carrier.
As far as its specifications are concerned, the Sony Xperia Neo V is designed with:
- 3.7” display with 854×480 resolution
- Single core, 1000 MHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255
- 512 MB RAM and 1 GB internal storage
- 5 MP rear-facing camera
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Up to 32 GB microSD card slot
- WiFi connectivity
- HDMI support
- Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.4 OS
Sony Xperia Neo V is available at all Sony Erictson outlets at price of $349.99 and will arrive at Newegg and Amazon.com during the start of December 2011.
| via |