Samsung Officially Revealed Nexus Prime With Ice Cream Sandwich Flavor
Though its late with respect to the past news about Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime but at last its got official and it will be coming during month of November by the Galaxy Nexus moniker instead of the Nexus Prime name. It is also confirmed that it will run on android 4.0 version of Ice Cream Sandwich as describing in the hands on video.
The officially revealed phone specs closely match with those leaked earlier i.e.
- 4.65” 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED display with 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.2GHZ dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM and16GB/32GB internal storage
- 5MP rear-facing camera capable of capturing 1080p video @ 30fps
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 operating system
- EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+ connectivity
- 4G LTE compatibility
- 1750mah standard battery
As far as its connectivity is concerned the nature of HSPA+ and LTE compatibility both depends upon the its launched region as different region has different carrier services for instance in US it is more likely to go with Verizon while AT&T and T-Mobile must not be ignorable on the other hand in Japan NTT Docomo will take the charge. It is also said that the device is made with NFC support so its easier to share and communicate with respective NFC devices.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be hopefully made available by the next month of November until then just check out its hands on video to visually examine its features.