Samsung galaxy Grand Max is the new addition to the Samsung galaxy Family. It will first release in South Korea on 9th January, 2015. Like other Galaxy products, it is also an Android powered smartphone comes with some more advanced features.
This galaxy Grand Max is powered by Android 4.4 KitKat operating system which might be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop in due time. On the other hand, the interesting features of the phone include its stylish new pattern ear panel and wide-angle camera with voice commands for taking sefies. Let’s have a look at its specs:
- 25” display at 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 2GHz processor quad-core processor (may be its Qualcomm Snapdragon 410)
- 5GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory
- 13MP shooter with LED flash at the back
- Front-facing 5MP camera with a wide 120-degree viewing angle
- Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n support
- microSD card slot
- 2500mAh battery
As it is clear from the above highlighted specs that it would be another stylish Galaxy smartphone with advanced features; particularly its front wide angle camera, which is ideal for not only selfies but wefies as well. Samsung Galaxy Grand Max will be available in South Korea at price of 3,70,000 won or $290 after conversion. People living outside South Korea have to wait to capture the Grand Max as there is no news about its availability outside South Korea.
| via |