Junior Samsung Galaxy S III Will Arrive on October 11th
It seems that it was announced officially that Samsung Galaxy S III brother handset will be arrived tomorrow on October 11th at an event in Frankfurt, Germany. The news has been leaked on a German website along with its detailed specs and price. According to the sources the coming Galaxy S III is called a Mini Galaxy S III which comes with comparatively budget specs except for few.
The new features that would not allow it to come under budget smartphones include the
- 4.0 inch Super AMOLED display
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean-flavored TouchWiz
While other specs which make it a budget friendly smartphone include :
- 800 x 480 screen resolution
- 1GHz dual-core STE U8420 chip
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB internet storage
- 5 megapixel with auto focus and LED Flash
- Upto 32GB microSD card slot
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a / b / g / n, DLNA and NFC
Those fans who are willing to have this affordable Samsung Galaxy S III Mini version, need to move forward for Frankfurt where it will be released tomorrow at price of around 399 Euros.
| via |