iPhone 5 Is Just At A Distance Of One Week
It has been announced officially from Apple on wednesday that iPhone 5 will be released on September 21st this month which is exactly one week away. So it would expect that may be most of the iPhone lovers would not get the iPhone 5 right on the release date due to its huge demand as we have seen on the release day of previous iPhone versions. Don’t go panic, it will be available on pre-orders from September 14th directly from Apple or check out for your favorite mobile carriers, so start making your pre-order as soon as possible.
iPhone 5 will be available in three versions depending on the memory sizes thus differ in prices i.e.
- 16GB version of the iPhone 5 will retail for $199
- 32GB version of the iPhone 5 will retail for $299
- 64GB version of the iPhone 5 will retail for $399
Up till now carriers who have promised to release the iPhone 5 on the September 21st includes Verizon Wireless (VZ), AT&T (T) and Sprint (S) in the U.S. These are the most popular mobile carriers in US so people will have chance to get the most of it from their favorite carrier service. On the other hand, iPhone 5 packs the following features :
- 4-inch Retina™ display
- Apple-designed A6 chip for blazing fast performance
- Ultrafast wireless technology including LTE and DC-HSDPA
- 8 megapixel iSight® camera with recording up to 720p HD video
- iOS 6 operating system
- 200 new apps support : new Maps app with Apple-designed cartography, Facebook integration; Passbook® organization; and even more Siri® features and languages
- 18 percent thinner and 20 percent lighter than iPhone 4S
| via |