It seems that successor of LG Optimus 3D is coming as the marketing photos of LG CX2 appears on the scene of tech world. The phone is also known as LG Optimus 3D 2 that is why calling it Lg 3D successor.
All what new things are found is an improved auto-stereoscopic with an additional feature of NOVA display technology which makes thing better while handling during daytime. On the other hand the specs looks pretty much similar like any other smartphone has for instance:
- 4.3” capacitive multi-touchscreen with 480 x 800 resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor from Texas Instruments
- 8GB internal storage
- dual 5 MP rear cameras can capture 3D images and 1080p HD movies
- Connectovity : GSM HSPA+ (21Mbps), WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC
- Up to 32GB microSD card slot
- Android 2.3 OS
LG Optimus 3D 2 will more likely to launch at the upcoming Mobile World Congress next month.
| via |
One response to “Another LG Optimus 3D Smartphone Photo Revealed”
The LG Optimus One P500 Android handset is multi touch enabled which is wonderful for some applications and going through the interface.