3D AQUOS Phone SH-12C by Sharp
Sharp has announced the 3D AQUOS phone which is another addition to the 3D smartphones family and thus increasing the competition among them. The phone will be introduced for the Japanese market and it comes with dual camera plus 3D display.
The hardware specs of 3D AQUOS phone includes:
- 4.2-inch with qHD 960 x 540 pixel
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm processor
- Record HD video up to 720p
- HSDPA 14Mbps
- GPS and Bluetooth connectivity
- 512MB of RAM and 2GB of ROM
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- HDMI-out port
The new AQUOS Smartphone is 3D phone having no flaw as far as its 3D feature is concerned and is capable of capture 3D image at 8 megapixels which give you feeling of Nintendo 3DS screen. The camera will be released first in Japan on May 20th this year and will be available in black and white color.
| via |