2012 Second Half Arrival Of Huawei Ascend D Quad?
Huawei quad core phone introduced earlier at the MWC event, is expected to make its arrival from the month of July or in the second half of this year. It is estimated so because a Chinese website said that Huawei will start its mass production of of the phone in June, hence July could be the month when Huawei Ascend arrives at the store shelves.So far this quad core phone from Huawei is planned to bring it agins the HTC One X and Galaxy S3. The phone is sporting :
- 4.5″ IPS HD (1280 x 720) display
- 1.5GHz Tegra 3 quad-core processor or a Huawei 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front facing camera
- 5.1 surround sound with Dolby Mobile 3.0 Plus
- 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot
- Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and HSPA+ connectivity
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
The specs are looking quite appealing for customers, but we can’t say anything whether it will beat the targeted phone or not? Lets wait and watch till July!
| via |