Quietest, Lightest And Smallest 3D Resin Printer
iBox Nano is the smallest, quietest and lightest 3D Resin Printer in affordable price. This printer is an undergoing kickstarter’s project, which will be launched soon. The idea behind this iBox Nano is to build an affordable 3D printer that can print smaller objects because most of the home user usually prints small objects with these printers and spend thousand dollars for getting huge 3D printer.
iBox Nano is going to bring a new revolution in 3D printing because of the following reasons:
- Use UV LED technology instead of DLP technology.
- Ability to print models for around 17 years, which is far more than the bulky 3D printers.
- No need for any software to communicate with your computer, it only needs browser for taking printing commands.
- Can print over WiFi i.e you can print without being tethered to your printer.
- Compatible with any device including, iPhone, iPad, any Android device, Windows PC or Mac.
- Can operate on battery for on-the-go printing.
This nano printer from iBox prints object with accuracy and precision that you can check with the caliper, so we can say that it is built with the engineering quality 3D modeling. As far as the body is concerned, it is made with beautifully designed precision laser cut extruded acrylic, which is 17 times stronger than glass and at only half the weight.
| via |