Korean based company Neckers brings a smart pico projector which is powered by Android operating system at the Korean Electronic Show. Neckers called this DLP pico projector; Vingo and is comprised of tremendous hardware features which are usually found in any smart mobile devices.
The Neckers Vingo is sporting:
- 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor
- DLP™ Display Technology with 800 x 480 native resolution
- 40 ANSI Lumens brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 20,000 hours of RGB LED lamp life
- Built-in media player
- 512MB RAM
- Up to 16GB microSD card slot
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- HDMI port
- Two built-in 1W stereo speakers
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
It is also heard that this Vingo projector may support remote control features which would definitely a great job as this feature still haven’t found in any pico projectors. Therefore, it can be said that due to presence of WiFi, Bluetooth and remote control features in pico projectors, bring this kind of devices in wireless world and thus eliminate the need of cables in addition with less space consumption.
| via |