Dell has just announced its two high definition 4K monitors – 24-inch 2415Q and 27-inch 2715Q at the most affordable rates. These monitors come with the advanced display features, which are hard to find in the low price monitors. The two 24-inch and 27-inch 4K monitors will give the best possible display with respect to color calibration, connections with peripherals simultaneously as well as view content from handheld devices on the monitor screen without compromising picture quality.
Dell designed these monitors with the following advanced hardware specs:
- 4K IPS display with 3,840 x 2,160 at 60Hz resolution
- 178-degree ultra wide viewing angle
- Wide color coverage of 99% sRGB with 10-bit pannels
- DisplayPort 1.2 in/out connectors for daisy-chain multiple monitors
- HDMI (MHL) input for connecting with handheld devices
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
The new 24-inch 2415Q and 27-inch 2715Q Dell monitors can redefine the graphic capabilities of the today’s Full HD monitors. Dell keep the price value of both the monitors at $600 and $700 which may bring revolution to the display market and if it gets success then may be the prices of 4K monitors would keep to the affordable range of under $1000.
| via |