Celluon recently revealed two Pico projectors for smart phone devices on the current CES event in Las Vegas. These projectors are named as PicoAir and PicoPro; PicoAir is particulary designed for Apple smartphones while the PicoPro is built for Android devices. These projectors come up with lots of interesting features, which are highlighted below:
- Produce superior quality image without losing focus
- Integrated with MicroVision’s PicoP display technology
- Using red, blue and green light produce perpetually clear, focused HD image complete with a broad color gamut that remains unmatched
- 1920 X 720p HD resolution HD resolution Pico Projector with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- 6 x 3 x 0.5 inches smartphone size device
- Built-in Battery delivers output for 2.5 hrs. on wireless and 3.5 hrs. on HDMI connection
- Built-in 1W speaker and 3.5mm audio jack
- Can display image on 250” screen size
- Display Image with 80,000:1 contrast ratio and 1.67M colors-200% of NTSC Standard
- Wireless and HDMI connectivity support
After seeing above impressive features; one would definitely think about having these stunning Pico technology in his pocket. This kind of device really helpful when you watch to enjoy movie anywhere or want to show presentations or your work.
These Celluon Pico Projectors are designed in black, gold, white and gray shades, will be available by the end of this month at price starting from $299, and will go all the way to $450.
| via |