BenQ this time introduces an entirely different product, which doesn’t directly belong to multimedia category. BenQ treVolo is claimed to be the world’s first Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker. It is made to bring the technology of electrostatic speaker to everyone including discriminating listeners; because earlier this technology only comes in high-end listening room speakers.
BenQ treVolo is designed in a unique fashion that delivers high-quality sound. It is an elegant Euro design with folded wings, which allow you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere. These wings are bidirectional electrostatic speakers to give astonishing clarity and absolute precision on the fly. The treVolo delivers every note cleanly and crisply, so that you can hear your favorite vocal and acoustic music the way it was meant to be heard. Besides embedding the electrostatic speaker technology to this design, treVolo good sound quality is also result of modern day’s technologies. Watch the video below to learn more about the design and sound quality:
- Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX support up to 30 feet of range
- Micro USB Digital Audio connections
- 5mm analog connection
- Analog line out for audio pass through
- Rechargeable battery with up to 12 hours of continuous play
- LED battery status indicator (blue/green/red)
- Integrated noise-canceling microphone for listening good quality sound on your cell phone
According to the sources, BenQ will showcase the treVolo in the coming CES 2015 and its price is set to $299.
| via |