Ultra Slim Notebook LG Xnote P210 Will Show Off in CES 2011
As most of the manufacturers these days are busy for CES 2011 to show off their new releases, LG is also moving steps to show its upcoming device which is not related to TV or HDTV, this time it’s a pc notebook which has won the world’s thinnest bezel notebook.
The LG Xnote P210 is an ultra slim notebook that has the thinnest bezel and hopefully it will be entered into the Guinness Book of World Records. Besides this stunning design feature, the notebook is designed with:
- 12.5 inch screen
- 1.33GHz Intel Dual Core i5 470UM processor
- Intel HD integrated graphics
- 320GB hard drive and 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 1.3 megapixel web camera
- Bluetooth 3.0, & 802.11n WiFi connectivity option
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
The 12.5 inch notebook will fit in an 11.6 footprint and is comprises of LED backlight display. The LG Xnote P210 will be released in South Korea in February 2011 at introductory price of $1,135.