Toshiba Showed Of World’s Thinnest And Lightest Tablet At CEATEC 2011
During the recent CEATEC consumer electronics show started from 4th October; Toshiba showed of its latest tablet called REGZA Tablet AT700 which is claimed to be the world’s thinnest and lightest tablet ever. The slim REGZA tablet is a 10-inch display device weighs 558 grams while measures just 7.7mm thick.
During the presentation of this AT700 tablet, Toshiba representatives clearly showed of its specs which are listed below:
- 10.1-inch multi-touch display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory
- Google Android 3.2 operating system
- 5MP rear-facing camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Micro HDMI and micro USB support
- microSD memory card slot
- Audio enhancer and noise equalizer
As far as its availability is concerned, it is expected to hit the Japanese market by the mid of December but its pricing information is yet to come.
| via |