Toshiba Excite X10LE World’s Lightest Tablet
Toshiba announced the World’s lightest and thinnest tablet (after Motorola DROID RAZR). The body of Excite X10LE is designed with brushed magnesium alloy which is mostly occupy the back panel which makes the tablet light and its 7.7mm thickness makes it competitive against the Droid RAZR.
In addition with the body design the tablet hardware specs is also quite impressive as it embeds:
- 10.1″ display with 1,280 × 800 resolution
- OMAP 4430 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 16GB or 32GB internal memory
- 5 MP rear-facing camera with full HD video recording
- 2 MP front VGA camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- microUSB, HDMI, and a microSD memory card slot
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb
The Toshiba Excite X10LE will soon get update for Android 4.0 in its due time. The tablet comes in two versions 16GB and 32GB thus its price differs, the 16GB model is priced at $529 and 32GB model at $599.
| via |