Panasonic Unveiled Rugged BizPad JT-H580VT Android Tablet
Panasonic has recently unveiled a rugged tablet called BizPad JT-H580VT . The rugged nature of this android tablet highly resembles with the Motorola Enterprise Rugged Tablet i.e. it is designed in such a way that it provides resistance against dust, shock and water and also build with 120cm drop resistance strength.
If you look at the BizPad JT-H580VT tablet you will find that its assembly is quite easy and simple because belt for providing better hand grip and replaceable battery structure. On the other hand the hardware specs include:
- 7.0-inch 1024 x 600 resistive touchscreen display
- ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM and 16GB of flash storage
- microSD card slot
- 5.0-megapixel autofocus rear-facing camera with LED light
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- USB 2.0 port
- 3G/GPRS (optional)
The Panasonic BizPad is expected to hit the market by the end of December but still pricing information is yet to come.
| via |