Panasonic Revealed ToughBook H2 Rugged Tablet Computer
At last Panasonic has broken the ice by introducing ToughBook H2 tablet computer, successor of ToughBook H1 tablet. This version of rugged tablet from Panasonic is designed with some better features after considering the user suggestions.
The ToughBook H2 is sporting following design features:
- Intel Core i5-2557M vPro with a 1.7GHz Ultra low Voltage CPU (up to 2.7GHz in turbo mode)
- 10.1” dual touch display with Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus display technology
- 4GB RAM, expandable to 8GB
- 320GB 7200rpm hard drive
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Qualcomm Gobi2000 mobile broadband technology (optional)
- 2 twin hot-swappable batteries with 6.5 hours of battery life
The Panasonic ToughBook H2 is made five times faster than its previous version of H1 as it replaces Atom Z540 unit though it also works powerful tasks with good power efficiency but dual-core processor with ultra low voltage unit combine to give better multi-tasking and reserve power for long time. It is made compatible with multi carriers connectivity like AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless 3G networks. The tablet will be available from this month of July at price of $ $3,449.
| via |