LG Optimus Pad (G-Slate) with Android Honeycomb
In competition with the Motorola Xoom which runs on Android Tablet OS and based on Android Tablet OS, LG has made the promise during mid of 2010 to launch first LG Optimus 3D Pad which will run on the same principle of OS. The LG optimus 3D Pad is named as T-Mobile G-Slate and is hopefully make debut at the coming MWC Barcelona in the next week.
The LG Optimus G-slate is based on following features:
- 8.9 inches capacitive touchscreen
- Honeycomb OS
- 3D but doesn’t require 3D glasses
- Dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset (1GHz)
- Front facing cam
- Rear cam (5mp) with 2 led flashes
- 32 GB internal mem
- Possibly expandable to 64GB via SD card slot
It will be the European 3G version of the G-Tablet After making debut at the MWC 2011 during 14-17th February it is expected to launch at T-Mobile USA around March 2011 and will be launched around the world shortly after.