Lenovo recently unveiled its new Thinkpad T, L and W series laptops with major advancements of embedding latest Intel’s Core processor, Nvidia Opimus or ATI discrete Graphics and enhanced VoIP features that include dual array microphones, a LED-lit microphone mute key, and keyboard noise reduction technology. These ThinkPads will come to laptop market by the end of March 2011.
The Lenovo Thinkpad T Series includes 14-inch T420s/T420 and 15.6-inch T520 which are built with the following improved hardware designs:
- Core i5 and i7 processors
- NVIDIA Optimus graphics (with fresher GeForce 4200M GPU with 1GB of VRAM)
- Improved boot time and battery life
As far as pricing is concerned, Lenovo T420s will be available at $1,329, the T420 at $779, and the T520 at $909.
Lenovo ThinkPad L series contains two laptops having model names; 14-inch L420 and 15.6-inch L520. Both the models have following hardware specs:
- Intel’s Core 2011 i7 and i5 processors
- ATI’s Radeon HD 565 discrete graphics
- 1366 x 768 display resolution for L420 and 1600 x 900-resolution display resolution for L520
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- 80GB mSATA SSD option
Both the ThinkPads will be available at price of $719.
Detailed hardware information about the Lenovo ThinkPad W series hasn’t got yet but it is heard that it will be equipped with:
- 15-inch display
- Core i5 and i7 processors (including the quad-core i7 chips)
- NVIDIA’s Fermi Quadro 100M or 2000M graphics
- Up to 2GB of dedicated graphics memory
- 160GB SSD
- Two USB 3.0 ports
| via engadget |