Gigabyte Rushes At CeBIT With Stunning Devices
Gigabyte trying to grab the whole CeBIT event as it rushed with stunning mobile devices including, ultrabooks, laptops, desktop machines and AIO devices. Among them AC21 is an All-In-One Desktop Machine running on Windows platform.
The Gigabyte AC21 AIO is suitable for both home and business class as it is a feature rich desktop PC that can be placed anywhere. The features include:
- 21.5-inch full HD widescreen LED display with 1920×1080 resolution
- 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel
- 2nd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series processor
- 1TB HDD and 8GB of RAM
- Internal battery (optional)
- Ports: Two USB 3.0, three USB 2.0, HDMI ports, Mini-PCIe, a 4-in-1card reader and an S/PDIF sound port
The AC21 system comes with a back stand to adjust optimum viewing angle and can be used as a mobile device by using internal battery feature.
| via |