Gigabyte trying to grab the whole CeBIT event as it rushed with stunning mobile devices including, ultrabooks, laptops, desktop machines and AIO devices. Among them AC21 is an All-In-One Desktop Machine running on Windows platform.
The Gigabyte AC21 AIO is suitable for both home and business class as it is a feature rich desktop PC that can be placed anywhere. The features include:
- 21.5-inch full HD widescreen LED display with 1920×1080 resolution
- 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel
- 2nd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series processor
- 1TB HDD and 8GB of RAM
- Internal battery (optional)
- Ports: Two USB 3.0, three USB 2.0, HDMI ports, Mini-PCIe, a 4-in-1card reader and an S/PDIF sound port
The AC21 system comes with a back stand to adjust optimum viewing angle and can be used as a mobile device by using internal battery feature.
| via |