Gesture Control Fujitsu Docomo Arrow Tab LTE F-01D
Don’t get confuse with the title of this Fujitsu tablet; it is actually directed towards is water-resistance nature and light weight feature which makes it easy to carry anywhere and use even at bathtub, kitchen, etc. Its another stunning quality is that it is powered by the ultra high-speed Xi communications network, which is the next-generation LTE service for download speeds of up to 37.5 Mbps. Fujitsu called this device Arrow tab LTE F-01D and is available via world’s leading mobile operator NTT Docomo.
The Fujitsu Arrow Tab F-01D android tablet is designed with advanced hardware specs which offer hhigh processing performance and fast internet access including:
- T1 OMAP4 (1GHz) high-speed dual core CPU
- 10.1-inch HD LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution
- 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- USB 2.0 port
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 5.1MP rear-facing camera
- High-capacity 7,000mAh battery
- Front stereo speakers with Dolby Mobile v3
- DLNA connectivity
- Androdi 3.2 Honeycomb operating system
The Fujitsu Docomo Arrow Tablet PC will be available via NTT Docomo in Japan from 19th October 2011. Price of the tablet hasn’t revealed yet.
| via |