First Lenovo Tablet Starts Shipping In US
Lenovo IdeaPad S2109 is the first ever Lenovo Android 4.0 tablet that has started shipping in US. The tablet is claimed to be the best alternative for Apple iPad and is designed mainly for entertainment purpose.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S2109 is featuring :
- 9.7″ display with 1024 x 768 resolution
- 1GHz dual-core Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 chip
- 1GB of RAM and up to 32GB storage
- 1.3-megapixel VGA camera
- Able to play 720p high-definition video but can also play 1080p video on TVs via the HDMI
- micro-USB and micro-SD card slots
- Android 4.0 OS
The tablet is priced at $349 which would be economical as far as screen size is concerned. Lenovo has announced its shipping within US only and did not respond to request for comment on worldwide availability.
| via |