Acer Iconia W3-810 Comes with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
Acer Iconia W3-810 is another addition of advanced tablet PC which is designed like a desktop tablet. Why it is called so? Just because of its unique features including the full keys keyboard and pre-installed Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013; both features combine to make a perfect on the go mobile device for business people to carry on their work in any time at any place.
Besides having its above two main features, the Acer Iconia W3-810 is designed with the following interesting hardware specs:
- 8.1 inch HD display with 1280×800 resolution
- 5 points multi-touch capacitive screen
- 1.80GHz Intel Atom Processor Z2760
- 2 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage
- 2 MP front facing camera
- Connectivity : Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0＋HS
- Ports : Micro USB2.0, built-in microphone, 3.5mm audio jack and Micro HDMI port, micro SD card slot
- Windows 8 32-bit Operating System
- Battery life : Upto 8 hours on a single charge
Acer Iconia W3-810 was first presented at this year’s Computex where it was found to be a fine working tablet PC with sharp display, quick touch response, fully featured Microsoft office 2013 and the bluetooth keyboard with all the standard keys which makes you feel like you are working on your notebook. It is also claimed that it would be the first ever windows tablet with minimum display size.
This extremely awesome tablet PC Acer Iconia W3-810 will be released on July 11 at price of
¥60,000, see details. Here is the hands on video for the tablet.
| via |