Ricoh New WG Series Includes The Diving Cameras
After getting specialized in the field of producing office related imaging stuffs, Ricoh has recently introduced its new WG Series of Camera which can dive deeper under water. Ricoh WG-30 and WG-30W are the cameras that have ability to stay under water, extreme cold temperature and its rugged body show resistance against any shock. Let’s have a brief look at its highlighted features.
Both WG-30 and WG-30W are designed with the same features except the addition of WiFi support which is present only in WG-30W. Through this WiFi feature you can be able to control the camera remotely with the built-in app. However, the camera features include:
- Water resistance up to 12 meters depth
- Shockproof up to 1.5 meters height
- Temperature resistance up to -10 degrees C
- 7-inch LCD display
- 16 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- High sensitivity with ISO value 6400
- Triple-Anti Shake protection
- Capture videos up to 1080p at 30fps
- Macro Modes with six macro lights
The stunning camera features of the Ricoh WG series allow users to capture images of fast moving objects with sharp image quality. All this is done by the high value ISO and triple-anti shake protection so that you can easily capture high quality images and never miss the unforgettable natural beauty and memorable moment of your life.
| via |