Panasonic Offers LUMIX DMC-GF3 – The Lightest and Smallest Interchangeable Lens Camera
Panasonic brings the lightest and smallest camera based on Micro Four Thirds Standard. The camera is named as LUMIX-GF3 and is 16.2% lighter in weight as compare to its predecessor GF2. It would be the most compact camera with all necessary DSLR features.
LUMIX-GF3 is a mirror-less interchangeable lens digital camera with built-in flash and is comprised of following stunning features:
- 12.1 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- 3-inch touchscreen display with an intuitive touch control interface
- Venus Engine FHD image processor
- Various AF focus options including Contrast AF, Light Speed AF, fast AF, Pinpoint AF
- MEGA O.I.S.
- Intelligent ISO Control
- Intelligent Scene Selector
- Face Detection
- Intelligent D-range Control
- Intelligent Resolution
- Records 1920×1080 Full HD video in AVCHD format
- Dust Reduction System
- Mini HDMI output
In addition with above features LUMIX DMC-GF3 also sports 3D feature through Panasonic’s 3D lens and able to get full size MFT standard using an optional mount adapter. You can also capture images using various photo modes type like; Photo Style and Creative Control modes.
LUMIC DMC-GF3 will be available in two different lens sizes 14mm and 14-42mm and will start shipping in July and August respectively. Camera with 14mm lens kit costs $699.99 while with 14-42mm lens kit costs $599.99.
| via |