In the world of hybrid video/still camera JVC added one more model of its camera The GC-PX10 which is a hybrid video/still camera with 10x optical zoom. It can take images up to 12-megapixels and capture HD video up to 1080p resolution. The point to be noted is that it can perform both tasks simultaneously i.e. The GC-PX10 is capable of shooting 8 while recording full HD video at the same time!
The JVC is designed with both the advanced features which are separately found in any camcorder and still camera. The remarkable camera specs are:
- Tilt able 3″ touch panel display
- JVC’s FALCONBIRD high speed imaging engine
- 1/2.3″ 12.75 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- ISO6400 for increased sensitivity shooting in the dark
- Capture images in burst mode at rate of rate of 60 shots-per-second using 8.3-megapixel while 12-megapixel stills at 30 shots-per-second
- Shoot images up to 300 frames per second
- Optical images stabilization
- 10X optical zoom (19X Dynamic Zoom with no image degration)
- KONICA MINOLTA HD LENS
- 32GB of internal memory
- SDXC/SDHC card slot
- HDMI output
The JVC GC-PX10 comes with LoiLoScope FX software for Windows for making quick interface with the PC. It is available at price of $899.95 and will start shipping later this month.
| via |