Samsung is now going to supply its phone to all US carriers and in this scenario it is going to launch its new Samsung Vibrant Plus on T-Mobile which would be the fastest 4G device that can run on T-Mobile’s HSPA + 21 Mbps network.
It has been said that the previous Samsung vibrant the Galaxy S series phones are sold nearly 10 million units, so it would be another Samsung Vibrant phone which could break this figure due to its stunning features and T-Mobiles’s fastest network support. The prominent features include:
- Front facing camera with Qik video services
- Upgraded to Android 2.2 OS
- 4” High resolution super AMOLED touchscreen
- 1 GHz processor for amazingly responsive multi-tasking
- 16 GB memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB
- 5 MP camera with 720p HD video recording
Its information regarding the release date and price hasn’t come yet and didn’t mention any hint in the leaked documents, s o just wait for this new arrival from Samsung.