Nokia recently revealed specs for the upcoming Nokia 801T smartphone which will be launched in China. The phone looks pretty much similar to X7 handset and comes with latest Symbian Anna operating system.
As far as specifications are concerned the phone is built with:
- 4″ clear black LCD display
- ARM11 680MHz processor
- 256MB RAM and 8GB internal storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p video recording at 30fps
- Front facing VGA camera
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- microSD card support
- GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850, GSM 900 and TD-SCDMA 1880-1920, TD-SCDMA 2010-2025 networks support
Nokia would deliver the 801T smartphone as New Year gift for its Chinese customers but its price and date of availability is yet to confirm!
| via |