Don’t get confuse with the LG Optimus 2X launched last year it is another addition to the LG Optimus family which comes with interesting features that makes your multitasking on your fingertips. The LG Optimus 2 showed off on the official LG website.
Those who don’t take interest in latest operating systems and believe only on the best performing system that can perform their task quickly and easily LG Optimus 2 is the best solution for these customers. The phone comes with 5 home screens where you can arrange your favorite apps and get instant access from there. While looking at the features you will find:
- 3.2″ capacitive touch screen with 320 x 480
- 3.2-megapixel camera and Camcorder
- 179MB of internal storage
- 2GB microSD card preloaded (up to 32GB supported)
- GPS Navigation Capable
- Virtual QWERTY Featuring Swype®
- Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread)
No news when to launch the phone but it is expected that it may show off at the coming CES 2012 in Los Vegas.
| via |