Going towards fastest technology this year multi-core processor race would certainly break out, as recently we have seen quad-core processor in smartphones. LG X3 is one of the pioneer of quad-core smartphone which will arrive this year.
LG decided to have Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system in the X3 phone along with following stunning specs:
- 4.7″ high-resolution 1,280 x 720 display
- Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- 16GB of internal memory
- 8 mega-pixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3 mega-pixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 3G and NFC
It is also expected that the phone comes with LTE support to boost the connectivity. LG X3 will more likely to launch in the summer 2012 but to learn more about the phone wait for the MWC next month where LG presents the LG X3 for show off.
| via |