When one see the name of LG Optimus LTE Tag for the first time certainly ge would think that it will be the successor of LG Optimus LTE but surprisingly it is not the case with LG Optimus LTE Tag phone. The phone amazingly featuring lower specs but its NFC Tag+ feature make it appealing to experience.
The NFC Tag+ allows phone to set phone functions according to the Tag mode for instance; when you are travelling in car on moving it near the tag will automatically turn on the Bluetooth, GPS and increase the volume level. The other specs include:
- 4.3-inch IPS display with 800×480 WVGA
- 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor
- 16GB of internal storage
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- LG Tag + (Tag Sticker 3. provided)
- LTE, MHL, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi DLNA support
- 1700 mAh battery
The LG Optimus LTE Tag will be released first in Korea by the end of this month at price of 800,000 Korean Won which is nearly USD 710.
| via |