LG Optimus LTE II this time comes with an update of 2GB RAM but for South Korea only. This would be first phone in Korean market which comes with 2GB RAM along with LTE support and would be one of the strongest rival against the Samsung Galaxy S 3 for Japan.
The 2GB RAM upgrade provides more efficient, quick and smart multitasking. the hardware features of the LG Optimus LTE II comes with
- 4.7″ True HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 resolution
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor
- 16GB of internal memory
- microSD memory card slot
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3-megapixel shooter at front
- 2,150mAh battery
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Hopefully it will be arrived in Korean market within a week and will be released worldwide soon.
| via |