Huawei fulfill its promise and at last showed off the unboxing photos for the Huawei Honor U8860 phone. It’s a pretty light weight smartphone with gingerbread is its operating system. Besides having neat and smooth body design the phone doesn’t have some other spectacular feature that makes it unique from others but overall it’s a stylish smartphone with all the smart functions.
The specs of Huawei Honor have been revealed few months back but in order to remind you, the phone specs include:
- 4-inch 854×480 LCD screen
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor
- 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM
- 8Mega-pixels AF HD rear camera
- 0.3Mega-pixels back camera
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- HSPA+ DL 14Mbps/UL 5.76Mbps support
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
The unboxing photos of Huawei Honor showed that it comes with a 1930mAh battery, a charger, documentation and a USB cable. The phone will be made available globally in running month of December.
| via |