Leetgion introduce its second mouse after its success with Hellion particularly designed for StarCraft II; the second one is known as El’Druin and though it is designed for all role-playing games (RPGs) but Diablo III is targeted particularly.
Looking at its design and features, its features quite resembles with the Hellion except for few, the feature which is highlighted by the vendor is its Avago 9500 laser sensor with a tracking resolution. The sensor is worked with the support of Leetgion’s patented DPI micro-tuner that helps user to adjust tracking resolution at extremely fine steps . On the other hand other features includes:
- twelve programmable hotkeys
- 5-directional thumb S-pad
- 12 fully programmable hotkeys
- Avago 9500 laser sensor (adjustable from 100 to 5000dpi)
- two micro switches
- patent-pending Omni Tuner
- Dimensions : 126mm x 80mm x 44mm
Still no information has been announced about the pricing and availability and release date, so stay tuned!
| via |