P4 Pico Projector was launched by AAXA Technologies last year and now it got some major updates. AAXA introduced two new models for the projector and its WiFi model is named as P4 WiFi Pico Projector.
The WiFi model covers most of the advanced features including connectivity to various devices, processing unit, added multimedia features, etc. As far as the main projector features are concerned it includes:
- Up to 100 lumens of brightness
- Osram’s new “converter green” LED technology
- Battery life 75 minutes
- 10 ~ 80 inches image size with 1280×800 WXGA resolution
While the processing unit consists of:
- Robust Windows CE 6.0 750MHz processor
- 720p video processing capability
- 802.11 WIFI connectivity
- 2GB of onboard memory
- Windows apps : Microsoft Office mobile, internet browsers, Adobe PDF viewer, mobile games, etc.
- Coupled with the wireless keyboard and mouse
- Up to 32Gb microSD card slot
- USB on-the-go
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Composite video input
The P4 WiFi Pico Projector is built with versatile multimedia connectivity with devices including blu-ray/DVD players, digital cameras, tablets, smartphones, computers, gaming consoles, etc. It will be available soon on AAXA website at price of $399 with the keyboard mouse combo.
| via |