Verizon is now going to include another notebook to its 4G LTE collection the HP Pavillion dm1-3010nr. Verizon has confirmed that it would be its first LTE notebook before this Verizon has announced LTE tablet, Thunderbolt 4G, personal hotspots, etc.
The new 4G LTE powered HP Pavillion notebook runs on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition and is sporting:
- 11.6-inch HD HP BrightView LED display with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
- 1.60 GHz AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350
- 320 GB hard drive with HP ProtectSmart hard drive
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Multi-format media card reader
- Built-in 4G LTE connectivity
The HP Pavillion dm1-3010nr will be available at Verizon website at price of $599.99 with choice of two data planes; $50 for 5GB a month and $80 for 10GB a month.
| via |