Toshiba is going to introduce another android tablet Toshiba Excite this time with Honeycomb. The tablet was announced few weeks ago and was expected to get in hands in February 2012 but certainly Canadian folks can have it before that mentioned date i.e. Toshiba brings Excite in January 2012 in Canada.
Attention Canadian folks! Who missed the specs of Toshiba excite earlier, get to know that the tablet is designed with:
- 10.1-inch display at 1280 x 800 resolution
- 1.2Ghz Texas Instruments OMAP4 processor
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 2 megapixel front camera
- Up to 32GB microSD card slot
- Mini USB 2.0, Micro HDMI and 3.5mm Headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v2.1 +EDR connectivity
- Android™ 3.2 Honeycomb OS
Looking at the specs one would definitely think that the Toshiba bring this tablet against Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but claimed to be the thinnest and lightest tablet ever with it measuring just 7.7 mm thick and weighing in at 558 grams. Still yet to find any information about its price so stay tune!
| via |