Intel’s new processor series are coming in the early next year but before CES 2011 Santech, an Italian systems integrator has announced that its latest N67 laptop comes with the Intel Sandy Bridge Packaging and it will be the first notebook of the New Year release which is equipped with Intel’s brand new processors.
The configurations of the Santech N67 notebook are:
- Intel HM65 Express chipset (Cougar Point-M)
- New Sandy Bridge Package including Core i7 – 2.00 GHz (from 25 February 2011) or you may choose either Core i7 2720QM, 2820QM, or the i7 Extreme Edition 2920XM CPU
- 15.6-inch screen with 1366 x 768 standard resolutions
- Dual USB 3.0 ports
- 16GB of DDR3 RAM
- Nvidia-built discrete graphics cards
- An HDMI output
- Intel WiFi / WiMAX combo network card and/or a 3G UMTS/HSDPA modem (optional)
Santech has announced this in press release in Italy which includes its price and date of release. According to the release that the N67 will be available in different prices depends upon the level of configuration i.e. basic configuration unit will be available at price of 1,200 Euros while the high configuration unit will be available for 3000-4000 Euros. Its final delivery will be started from 27th January 2011.