Fujitsu has recently updated its Q550 Windows tablet with much improved processing and graphics unit. The change made by Fujitsu in the new Q552 model consists of a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N2600 Cedar Trail processor in place of slower 1.5 GHz Atom Z670 Oak Trail chip while the graphic unit is now supporting HD quality videos.
The Fujitsu Q552 is also sporting lots of other interesting hardware specs which include:
- 10 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixel IPS display and a 160 degree viewing angle
- 32GB or 64GB solid state disk and 2GB of RAM
- 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- USB 2.0 and HDMI port
- 3MP front-facing VGA camera
- SD card slot
- Integrated mobile broadband modem with GPS (optional)
- Windows 7 OS
Fujitsu retain the ease of using active digitizer and digital pen with this Q552 model with support of Windows 7 mouse-style actions including hovering. Lets see this new windows model from fujitsu could compete with today’s stunning Android and iOS tablets.
| via |