Yesterday ASUS revealed three All-In-One PCs in US; the 21.5-inch ET2210, the 23.6-inch ET2410 and the 27-inch ET2700. Among them ET2210 is now available for purchase while the other two will come to the market in October and November this year so you don’t even need to wait long for them. All these PC systems differ only in size while the feature remains the same.
The latest ASUS all-in-one PC systems are based on the Intel’s 2nd gen Core processor along with following amazing hardware specs:
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) touchscreen LED display
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory and huge 1TB of hard disk drive
- Choice of Intel HD integrated graphics or an nVidia GeForce GT 540M discrete graphics
- Built-in webcam for Skype calls or video conference
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- DVD writer or a Blu-ray combo drive
- eSATA connectors
- Dual-speaker SonicMaster Audio system
The ASUS 21.5-inch ET2210 is now available at price of $899 while ET2410 and ET2700 will be made available during the month of October and November respectively.
| via |