Sony brings two new cameras this week Sony NEX-7N and NEX-5N compact DSLR type. Sony NEX-5N is an updated version of Sony NEX-5 with improved features including 16.1 megapixel lens, double ISO range, electronic viewfinder, etc.
If you look at the camera design then you hardly able to find any difference physically between NEX-5N and NEX-5 cameras except its Xtra fine LCD display. The Sony NEX-5N is built with interchangeable lens with following features:
- 16.1 MP Exmor APS HD CMOS image sensor
- 3-inch Xtra Fine LCD touch-screen
- Maximum sensitivity of ISO 25,600
- Metering system with 1200 zones
- 10 fps continuous shooting mode
- 1080p Full HD video recording
- Optional XGA OLED viewfinder
Above mentioned are the features which come with improved version while on the other hand the NEX-5N DSLR camera comes with several other advanced functions 11 different picture effects, 25-points Auto Focus, HDMI output, etc. Sony NEX-5N is available in two colors black and silver at price of $699.99, thoughts launch date is still kept hidden but it is available for pre-orders at Amazon online store (with FREE Super Saver Shipping).
| via |