Are you not a professional photographer but want to experience the DSLR effect? Here comes the Fujifilm X-S1 SuperZoom digital camera which is another addition to the X-series cameras which comes with much longer zoom.
The Fujifilm X-S1 sporting:
- 3-inch 460K tilting LCD display
- 2/3-inch 12 megapixel EXR CMOS sensor
- fast wide angle FUJINON telephoto lens
- 26X manual zoom (24-624mm, 35 mm equivalent – F2.8 to F5.6)
- up to 52x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- Super Macro Mode
- 1080p/30 fps /H.264 video capture
- High Speed Movie recording at 320 fps
- RAW+JPEG shooting
- 360˚ motion panorama
The sensor claimed to be the large sensor by the vendors that is hardly found in any of the compact camera but smaller than the regular DSLR cameras. As far as availability is concerned, the camera will be available at price of $ 799.95 and will be available in January 2012.
| via |